Rainbow Network Victoria
The network for workers with same sex attracted and gender questioning young people
Who are we?
Find a youth group
Find a youth group
Writing Themselves In 3 Presentation
- Attached below is a presentation based on the Writing Themselves In 3 research report.
YSAS Community Residential Withdrawal program for SSAGQ young people.
- Established in 1998, YSAS is an accredited community service organisation providing a range of innovative and client-centred services to vulnerable...
Supporting LGBT Lives: A Study of Mental Health & Well-Being of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender People
- "Supporting LGBT Lives" is being hailed as the most significant research to come out of Ireland to date regarding the mental health and well-being of...
Department of Education and Early Childhood Development policy on same sex attracted employees
- In the following document, the DEECD has set a strong example in celebrating sexual diversity within the workplace. This anti-discrimination policy...
Who’s Carrying the Can? Services for young people in Victoria: What’s available and where are the gaps?
- Survey now open! Do you provide services to young people in Victoria? The Victorian Council of Social Service (VCOSS) and the Youth Affairs Council...
YGLAM launches YouTube Channel!!
- With thier new YouTube channel, you can follow YGLAM's inspiring work through a series short films. The latest series, quite beautifully, explores...
Beyond: ‘we treat everyone the same’
- From the introduction: In 2010-2011 Gay and Lesbian Health Victoria (GLHV) ran a program aimed at assisting health and human services organisations...
Round two of the HEY Grants is now open!
- Does your organisation work with, or have plans to work with, same sex attracted and /or sex/gender diverse (SSASGD) young people, aged 14-25 years...
Project Purple Video Launched
- Wear it Purple aims to empower sexuality and gender diverse (rainbow) young people to be happy in their own skin, confident in their identity and...
Rainbow Network Victoria - Professional Supervision 2013!!
- Professional Supervision: More than Just Line Management As youth workers, social workers, psychologists, teachers, and health-care providers, our...
Biggest ever Same Sex Marriage Rallies!
Saturday 14th August saw the biggest demonstrations ever for same sex marriage rights, and for LGBT equality. The marriage rallies, marches and...
'Different Families' Research Report on Children with Gay Parents
Stonewall has published groundbreaking research examining the experiences of children with gay parents. ‘Different Families’ is based on interviews...
IDAHO Footy Fever!
The theme for IDAHO this year on May 17th is “Speaking about Silence – Homophobia in the Sports World”. Among the activities taking place there is a...
Speakers Bureau - Speakers Wanted!
Groups for same sex attracted and trans young people who are looking for guest speakers, or speakers who are looking for groups of young people to...
Out in the Community: Delivering Inclusive Community Services
'Out In the Community: Delivering inclusive community services for clients and co-workers with diverse sexual or gender identities' is an accredited...
There are currently 21 social support groups for same sex attracted young people in Victoria. In addition to this there are 6 gay straight alliance...
Guide to setting up a new SSAT Group
This useful document provides a framework of issues to consider in the process of establishing a social support group program for same sex attracted...
Y-GLAM Performing Arts Project
Y-GLAM is a queer youth performing arts project for same sex attracted and gender diverse young people aged 14 to 25.
Writing Themselves In Again Report
This is the second national report on the sexuality, health and well-being of same sex attracted young people in Australia, published in 2005. In all...
Requests for research participants
Resources for teachers
same-sex attracted young people
Same sex attracted young people
Sexually transmitted infections (STI)
SSASGD young people
(03) 9479 8735