Rainbow Network Victoria
The network for workers with same sex attracted and gender questioning young people
Who are we?
Find a youth group
Find a youth group
Writing Themselves In 3 Presentation
- Attached below is a presentation based on the Writing Themselves In 3 research report.
YSAS Community Residential Withdrawal program for SSAGQ young people.
- Established in 1998, YSAS is an accredited community service organisation providing a range of innovative and client-centred services to vulnerable...
Supporting LGBT Lives: A Study of Mental Health & Well-Being of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender People
- "Supporting LGBT Lives" is being hailed as the most significant research to come out of Ireland to date regarding the mental health and well-being of...
Department of Education and Early Childhood Development policy on same sex attracted employees
- In the following document, the DEECD has set a strong example in celebrating sexual diversity within the workplace. This anti-discrimination policy...
Who’s Carrying the Can? Services for young people in Victoria: What’s available and where are the gaps?
- Survey now open! Do you provide services to young people in Victoria? The Victorian Council of Social Service (VCOSS) and the Youth Affairs Council...
YGLAM launches YouTube Channel!!
- With thier new YouTube channel, you can follow YGLAM's inspiring work through a series short films. The latest series, quite beautifully, explores...
Beyond: ‘we treat everyone the same’
- From the introduction: In 2010-2011 Gay and Lesbian Health Victoria (GLHV) ran a program aimed at assisting health and human services organisations...
Round two of the HEY Grants is now open!
- Does your organisation work with, or have plans to work with, same sex attracted and /or sex/gender diverse (SSASGD) young people, aged 14-25 years...
Project Purple Video Launched
- Wear it Purple aims to empower sexuality and gender diverse (rainbow) young people to be happy in their own skin, confident in their identity and...
Rainbow Network Victoria - Professional Supervision 2013!!
- Professional Supervision: More than Just Line Management As youth workers, social workers, psychologists, teachers, and health-care providers, our...
Wyndham City's new GLBTIQ group - 'Q'
Wyndham City's new GLBTIQ social and support group 'Q' is up and running. Q is for young people, up to the age of 25 years old, in the Wyndham City...
Victorian group for children with gay and lesbian parents- 'Resilient Rainbow Kids'
A group for children with gay and lesbian parents will be starting up in Victoria in 2012. The new groups will be offered to both Primary and...
Wyndham Council's Youth Advisory Group
Wyndham Council will be starting up a Youth Advisory Group to assist in organising a gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and questioning support...
The Youth Junction inc will be starting up a new support group for GLBTIQ young people in Melbourne's western suburbs. 'UNIFIED' will be for young...
Knox's new SSAQ group
Knox Youth services is set to kick off new SSAQ group, Free2BeMe, tonight! The group offers a support and social group for young people aged 14 ‑18...
Mornington Peninsula's Gay Straight Alliance flyer..
Kaleidoscope Gay Straight Alliance is a group of 16 to 21yr old young people who are working towards reducing homophobia for other young people in...
Resilient Rainbow Kids
A group for children with gay and lesbian parents. The groups are for both Primary and Secondary students and will be facilitated by Viv Ray.
Viv Ray is a teacher registered with the Victorian Institute of Teaching; a child, adolescent and adult Counsellor working in private practice and a...
Requests for research participants
Resources for teachers
same-sex attracted young people
Same sex attracted young people
Sexually transmitted infections (STI)
SSASGD young people
(03) 9479 8735