Rainbow Network Victoria
The network for workers with same sex attracted and gender questioning young people
Who are we?
Find a youth group
Find a youth group
Writing Themselves In 3 Presentation
- Attached below is a presentation based on the Writing Themselves In 3 research report.
YSAS Community Residential Withdrawal program for SSAGQ young people.
- Established in 1998, YSAS is an accredited community service organisation providing a range of innovative and client-centred services to vulnerable...
Supporting LGBT Lives: A Study of Mental Health & Well-Being of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender People
- "Supporting LGBT Lives" is being hailed as the most significant research to come out of Ireland to date regarding the mental health and well-being of...
Department of Education and Early Childhood Development policy on same sex attracted employees
- In the following document, the DEECD has set a strong example in celebrating sexual diversity within the workplace. This anti-discrimination policy...
Who’s Carrying the Can? Services for young people in Victoria: What’s available and where are the gaps?
- Survey now open! Do you provide services to young people in Victoria? The Victorian Council of Social Service (VCOSS) and the Youth Affairs Council...
YGLAM launches YouTube Channel!!
- With thier new YouTube channel, you can follow YGLAM's inspiring work through a series short films. The latest series, quite beautifully, explores...
Beyond: ‘we treat everyone the same’
- From the introduction: In 2010-2011 Gay and Lesbian Health Victoria (GLHV) ran a program aimed at assisting health and human services organisations...
Round two of the HEY Grants is now open!
- Does your organisation work with, or have plans to work with, same sex attracted and /or sex/gender diverse (SSASGD) young people, aged 14-25 years...
Project Purple Video Launched
- Wear it Purple aims to empower sexuality and gender diverse (rainbow) young people to be happy in their own skin, confident in their identity and...
Rainbow Network Victoria - Professional Supervision 2013!!
- Professional Supervision: More than Just Line Management As youth workers, social workers, psychologists, teachers, and health-care providers, our...
Stand Out: Against Homophobia in Schools (Student resource)
Stand Out: Against Homophobia in Schools is a package of resources for student to make an impact on homophobia in schools. It includes a 32 page...
Questions & Answers: Gender Identity in Schools - Public Health Agency of Canada
Great informative booklet from The Public Health Agency of Canada on gender-questioning in schools. Topics covered include: * What do we...
DEECD Supports Same Sex Attracted Teachers
This new publication outlines the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development's commitment to supporting same sex attracted staff. The...
'Different Families' Research Report on Children with Gay Parents
Stonewall has published groundbreaking research examining the experiences of children with gay parents. ‘Different Families’ is based on interviews...
Tackling Homophobia in Schools
Bronwyn Pike, Minister of Education in Victoria, has given a message of commitment to tackling homophobia in schools and pledged $80,000 to help make...
Safe Schools are Effective Schools
Safe Schools are Effective Schools is a resource published by the Victorian Department of Education in 2006. The resource gives advice on how to...
You can view the attached pdf copy of this poster. To order hard copies free of charge contact email@example.com
Requests for research participants
Resources for teachers
same-sex attracted young people
Same sex attracted young people
Sexually transmitted infections (STI)
SSASGD young people
(03) 9479 8735