Who can join?
- Specialist workers who run groups of projects aimed at addressing the needs of same sex attracted or transgender young people.
- Any workers with young people in any setting (including schools) who have an interest in improving their skills or knowledge in working with same sex attracted or transgender young people.
- Workers who represent particular community groups or organisations whose purpose includes work same sex attracted or transgender people of any age.
What happens when you join?
- You will be sent a free membership pack including details of services available from the network and a selection of the latest resources available.
- You will be signed up to the rainbow email list - this provides an opportunity for you to share ideas, ask questions, participate in discussions, and reduce the isolation that you may feel when engaged in this sort of work.
- You will be sent an e-newsletter every month with the latest news, information, resource reviews, jobs and professional development opportunities.
- You will be given priority booking onto our free professional development / training days.
- You will be making a commitment to improving the way you work and offering the best possible support and services to the young people you work with.
How do you join?
Please complete the membership form below and submit! (note, you can check more than one tick box)
*The Rainbow Network E-List is NOT open to young people who attend any of the groups, unless you are involved in leading activities.*
Contact Lottie if you have any questions.